Ready to dive in and get to work on your web site? (not so fast, view lesson 1 first)
Remember when watching any video you can pause, stop or replay the video at any time if you miss anything.
For highest quality while viewing, choose full screen on the video player. (bottom right of the player)
You can also choose to view the video in full screen to higher resolution! Have a suggestion for a video, contact us anytime!
- Download Malware Bytes at: www.malwarebytes.org
- The default WordPress admin log in is your domain name forward slash /wp-admin, but remember for those websites with hardened security this log in url might be different.
- Always use strong passwords
- Never use admin as your admin username
- Change passwords often
- Posts is where you create and edit your blog posts, and pages is your website pages.
- Remember after creating a new page you have to manually add that page to your menu in order for it to show up on the menu, this is done in appearance > menus.
- Set up your account at www.statcounter.com
- Remember, add the plugin, and configure settings to add the security code and project id
- Remember to download your backup onto your computer!
- Remember to save the form
- Admin Email should match your url
- Dont forget to use tracking